Join our team
Be a part of the leading health centre servicing Lethbridge and Southern Alberta. Work alongside a diverse team of health professionals who go above and beyond for their clients.
Please submit resume in person to: East Meets West Health Centre, #60 – 491 W.T. Hill Blvd. S. Lethbridge, Alberta or email email@example.com
What you will get by joining our team:
- Competitive and dependable wages
- Incentive bonuses
- Great benefit package
- Access to all in house wellness treatments
- Employer CPP and EI contributions
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Perks at partnering businesses
What we will give you for joining our team:
- Full administrative staff (appointment bookings, billing)
- Flexible scheduling to suit your lifestyle
- Ability to check your schedule from home
- Professional and positive work environment
- Integrative team offering support for your success
What we need from you to join our team:
- Registrations with accredited association (if applicable)
- Up-to-date liability insurance
- Experience or existing clientele a plus but not necessary; new grads welcome
- Ability to set and achieve professional goals
We are a well established, very busy and ever growing clinic which provides potential to build a client base quickly.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside multiple modalities (Acupuncture, TCM, RMT, Chiropractic, Health Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Holistic Nutrition and Naturopthic Medicine) offering exposure to a variety of conditions in a team-based environment. We offer a welcoming atmosphere that is very professional, yet fun. We strive to offer exceptional service to all our patients. Our team members are provided with all supplies and equipment, full-time reception, all advertising, flexible scheduling and guaranteed paid hours and benefits. This position is available immediately.
Registered Massage Therapist
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to work within a busy and dynamic team-based health centre?
East Meets West Health Centre is currently looking to fill a Registered Massage Therapist position within our facility. We offer premiere patient-centred healthcare options to Lethbridge AB and surrounding area, receiving multiple prestigious awards within the community for exemplary service and results.
If you can see yourself working in a stress free, busy, fun and fast paced environment, you just may be the right person for us.
This position is for a full time RMT (20-30 hours/week), available to start as soon as possible.